DNA’s 39th Annual Convention
Virtual Convention – April 21 – 23, 2021
Convention Goals/Objectives/Target Audience
• Meet educational needs through dermatologic educational programs based on feedback from DNA committees, previous convention evaluations, educational needs assessment, evidence-based practice, current guidelines, therapies, and research.
• Provide an avenue to network and enhance professional growth of members.
• Promote interest in dermatology-related fields, including safety, ethics, research, clinical testing, publishing, management, and advocacy to advance dermatologic care.
The target audience is nurse practitioners, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, medical assistants, other healthcare providers, and staff who are specialized and/or have an interest in dermatology.
All sessions will offer ANCC and AANP credits, some will offer Pharmacology credits.
Posters will be available on the Annual Convention Virtual platform for viewing.
• PRODUCT THEATERS
Product Theaters give you the unique opportunity to attend a session about specific products/services of interest. These sessions are meant to be promotional and do not offer educational credit.
Schedule is subject to change. Participation in these activities does not qualify you to perform the tasks presented, only provides a learning opportunity.
Privacy Disclosure: Attendees of the DNA Convention are asked to register and provide some limited information. This data is submitted voluntarily. DNA asks attendees to provide their name, member number (for members), organization name, business phone, and email address.
Continuing Education Information
The Dermatology Nurses’ Association (DNA) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Attendees may earn up to 17.0 ANCC contact hours for main convention sessions.
All sessions within the general convention will be submitted to the American Association of Nurse Practitioners for approval of contact hours of accredited education.
DNA is a group member of the AANP, which entitles NP members to $10 off of their membership dues. Group #0503263.
This education activity is pending approval by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners of up to 17 contact hours of accredited education.
It is DNA policy to fully vet and resolve any relative conflicts of interest disclosed by the planners and presenters of this convention. Full disclosures are listed on the Convention Website and Virtual Platform.
Register now to attend the three-day live event and/or have access to the sessions on-demand for up to three months following the event!
A great way to earn CEs!
2021 Program Planning Committee Members
- Mitzi Paulsen, BSN, BA, RN, 2021Co-Chair
- Barbara St. John, FNP, DCNP, 2021 Co-Chair
- Kathy Gross, MSN, RN, DNC, DNA President
- Patricia Delgado, DNP, AGPCNP, DCNP 2022 Chair
- Sandy Hammond, BSN, RN, DNC
- Jenny Kevric, LPN
- Tami Santo, DNP, APRN, DCNP, 2022 NP Forum Chair